TOYS & GAMES
Special Price $9.00 Regular Price $9.99Special Price $9.00 Regular Price $9.99
Holden’s classic cars of the last 70 years are showcased in Holden Top Trumps.
- Developed in conjunction with Holden, motoring enthusiasts and former Holden employees, Holden Top Trumps will resonate with Holden fans young and old.
- Discover interesting facts about Holden’s classic cars, like Year Introduced, Number Built and Price at Introduction ($).
- Is the Power Output of the LX Torana SS Hatchback greater than the FJ Sedan? Does the HQ Monaro GTS 308’s Top Speed trump that of the EH Special Wagon?
- Find out in Holden Top Trumps!
Tour the 70th Anniversary Holden Monopoly for the hottest properties: classic Holden vehicles, Assembly Plants and the Lang Lang Proving Ground are all up for grabs.
Invest in Service Centres and Dealerships, and then watch the rent come pouring in!
- Make deals with other players and look out for bargains at auction, there are many ways to get what you want.
- Stay sharp – because there is only room at the top for one. For everyone else, there’s bankruptcy.
- Trade your way to success – you can own it all!
- Includes six bespoke Holden vehicle tokens: 48-215 Sedan, FC Holden, FJ Ute, HK Monaro GTS 327, HK Sandman Panel Van and LJ Torana XU-1.
Special Price $18.00 Regular Price $19.99Special Price $18.00 Regular Price $19.99
It’s time to hone your puzzle skills and put the pedal to the metal with the Holden Motorsport 1,000-piece puzzle. Motorsport is a part of Holden’s DNA, having raced its vehicles in Australia and overseas with great success for more than 50 years. Celebrate Holden’s Motorsport Legends in this impressive 1,000-piece puzzle.
- 1000 pc puzzle
- Suitable for ages 13 and over
- Created for the Holden racing enthusiast
- Features Holden nameplates – Monaro, Torana and Commodore that have become legendary for their feats on race tracks around the country
Assemble the pieces to reveal a 1948 Holden 48-215 Sedan against classic rural Australian scenery.
Measures 50cm x 70cm when completed